Lube LHL System – Lube Hybrid Lubrication by LUBE USA
The LHL System is the Next-Generation Integrated Lubrication System. Our partnership with LUBE USA has allowed us to offer our customers a new option for their lubrication needs. The Service Group is an authorized distributor of Lube USA products.
Benefits of the LUBE LHL system (Lube Hybrid Lubrication)
- The LHL system needs only a fraction of the lubricant quantity compared to oil lubrication systems.
- Unlike conventional lubricating oil, LHL hybrid grease creates and maintains an ideal oil film on your machines’ bearing surfaces without being washed away by coolant, thereby substantially extending their life. The extended life of these areas reduces not only maintenance costs, but also machine downtime.
- If the LHL system is adopted throughout an entire facility, inventory management will be stream lined and the need to keep many different kinds of spare parts and lubricants for multiple lubrication systems is eliminated.
- The automated LHL system minimizes labor needed for inspection processes normally associated with conventional manual grease systems. This prevents operational errors that can cause machine downtime or even machine failures.
- Unlike conventional lubricating oil, LHL hybrid grease is only available in cartridges so it is fully protected against external contaminants unlike refilling a conventional pump, resulting in a significant reduction in lubrication system problems.
- Unlike conventional lubricating oil, LHL hybrid grease creates and maintains in ideal oil film thickness on your machines’ bearing surfaces without being washed away by coolant. Thus, reducing wear of these critical areas and ensures stable machine performance and improved longevity.
- The LHL system will require far less refilling labor due to its lower lubricant consumption. This will boost production efficiency by reducing the operator workload and minimizing interruptions.
- Unlike lubricating oil, LHL hybrid grease is not a hazardous material and does not require special management and monitoring of storage quantities, which helps save on storage space.
- The decreased lubricant consumption of LHL systems eliminates the need to run skimmers in the coolant tank. As a result, the coolant last longer, make-up coolant requirement is decreased, and your tool life is dramatically increased. Furthermore, the treatment and disposal of tramp oil in the coolant becomes less labor intensive and more cost effective.
- Because the LHL system requires much less lubricant compared to oil lubrication, it helps to prevent coolant degradation and associated odors, therefore LHL contributes to a more pleasant working environment.
- LHL hybrid grease is packaged in convenient, easy to use cartridges, which eliminates the problem of lubricant spills on the floor, therefore LHL contributes to a cleaner and safer working environment.
- Since some machines require a great deal of lubrication, the oil often drips onto the factory floor. Switching to the LHL system resolves this problem, also resulting in a cleaner, and a safer working environment.
Information above taken from LUBE - LUBE USA brochure Lube USA 2013 2 25 500
We can help you upgrade your current lubrication system to this new technology.
Please call The Service Group at 360-659-5263 or please click on our service request form link. This form will help us set up a file on your machine so we can be of greater assistance to you. TSG wants to be your CNC service provider.